Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Is It Still Tuesday?

Hi Readers"

I guess I fell asleep at the keyboard last night cause Larry came by around ten when I didn't show up home. Latest I've ever been. He bundled me up, got me home, a fixed me something--maybe it was chicken soup-- then I crawled off to bed. Then the alarm went off and it 6:00 AM. Lar thinks maybe I should take a few days off. Just maybe I'm working too much?

 I'll ask Edna. Edna will say something like "I dunno. You're the one's keeping the books. Will it say, are you working too much?'' Soon as I catch up a bit, I'll look. We're really not supposed to work over 40 hours a week though we get over time for taking out the hot god wagon when we don't close early.  Mr. Edward T. Slurry insists on this policy, "Slurry Enterprises ain't no cheapskate outfit" he insists.We're making enough money over all. Sometimes the restaurant even carries an under preforming division of the company. Gee, I don't know. Maybe cotton candy isn't selling at the carnival?

So now I'm putting you all to of sleep. Nicer out today. Not as hot. We Nordic types don't care for it too hot except for the ones of us that move to Florida or someplace south of I-80. That's too far south for me!

Don't be too surprised if I change the blog page motto to "Eat it or Wear it." Course that might not sound too friendly. Earl says people don't know when I'm kidding.

Time for dinner set up. Glad you took time to come by.

Faithfully (usually)
Jenn

No comments: